Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tempo Files: Music abroad, fast food & tiger stereotypes (don't get it twisted)

Guest Blogger "Tempo"
"Today's random thoughts"

Welcome to my world!  I've been traveling the world the last few months gathering new 'tunes' to jam to...
I came across lots of new inspirational music.  You can check out some great artists here.  I've also taken on a new gig as a music critic so stay tuned for more music news and you'll be the first to know who I deem "HOT" also what makes the cut to get rocked in MY playlist.

I was headed to lunch earlier and it got me to thinking... is it me or does it take FOREVER to receive your fast food order?  I mean fast is the key word in 'fast food' geez...what gives people.  Anyway, that's neither here nor there.  I guess my big issue with fast food is the variety.  I'm finding it harder and harder to locate my favorite meals.  I would love to be able to score some of 'my' favorite foods at fast food joints (Hey one can dream,right?) "I'll take the Antelope meal rare and hold the fries please."

One last thought for today...  I would really like to know the brilliant human that wrote the book on Tigers' social and behavioral characteristics.  Clearly they got it all wrong, or they never met Tempo the music loving Tiger.  Man I hate stereotypes.  Although I 'heard' they can be a real time saver...  Just saying.

What's new on your playlist?

*DEUCES* - Tempo

No comments:

Post a Comment