Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh you fancy huh? (bed time drama)

Tracie rockin' her Kiddie Mojo tee "Sir Mojo"

It's FRIDAY!  And I couldn't be happier!  I freaking LOVE Fridays!!  Mainly  because I don't have to get up super early and get the troops ready for school.  I'm a slacker I just like sleeping in, I REALLY like sleeping in ;)

Speaking of sleeping in... I'm way tired today because my brilliant son decided to crash our bed yet AGAIN last night, which means less sleep for yours truly.  A couple of days ago we (the hubs, myself and the troops) went on our bi-weekly visit to the bookstore to purchase new books for the troops (kids).

After an hour of being there the kids had their selections picked out, all except for my son, so I tried to encourage him to pick out a few (that he didn't already own) so we could be on our way.  Nothing striked his fancy.  That is until he passed a spooky bookcase featuring R.L. Stine's Goosebumps collection.  He was SOLD!  So he picked out his favorites and we left. 

Once he picked up the first book he couldn't put it down (*sniff, sniff* I was so proud).  THEN he was way too afraid to sleep in his bed because he had spooked himself out by recapping all the scary things he had read before bedtime   o_O  Should I make him read the Care Bears or Rainbow Bright so I can get some sleep this weekend?

Btw...this is the book that caused all the bedtime drama ---> Who's your Mummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment