Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Age is nothing but a number, OR IS IT??

We're screaming "growing up is overrated"


Important Ages

Ok, thinking of growing up for a number of people (including myself) we have three birthdays that we can't wait to reach.

16 yrs old- Is when most teenagers go get their drivers license!  Big deal right?  Especially if you're that kid that gets a brand spanking new car for your birthday. Yippee.

AT 18  - Then there are the group that can't wait until they're 18 because then they are considered ADULTS and can do whatever they want. Woot woot!

AT 21 - This is the ultimate party age.. you are now legal to go out and get chocolate wasted.

Then the excitement simmers down.  I never really hear anyone say "Hey, I can't wait until I'm 30 so I can..?"  Or, "Party time I'm 40 and YOU KNOW IT!"  What about "I can't wait to turn 50 for my AARP Discounts."  O.o

Does the excitement fade away as we get older?  I have noticed that the older I get the younger I want to be, it's really more fun to be responsible young wild and crazy.  Really, Who made up these rules for growing up anyway?

Do yourself a favor and stay young at heart!  Leave the growing up to the boring people...




"Growing up is overrated" - Kiddie Mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment